Call Broadcasting Solutions
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) is a recognized leader in providing call center phone systems and call broadcast services.
To quickly deliver autocall reminders and alerts, DSC offers a comprehensive call broadcasting service.
Pre-recorded Reminder Calls can be sent to either individuals or to answering machines announcing upcoming conventions, community events, doctor or dental appointments, warranty repair notification, civil alerts, or marketing promotions.
Different messages can be delivered to an answering machine versus an individual. Simple to complex scripts can be developed for phone keypad response. Calls can be directed to operators that are standing by or can be transferred to outside third parties.
How To Use Our Call Broadcasting Service
Our call broadcast service is managed online using our secure website. Once you've registered for this service, here's all you need to do.
DSC maintains a complete online reporting system to help you manage your call broadcast campaigns. Visit our call broadcast reports web page for a sample of these reports.
- Create and save one or more call list(s).
- Record one or more call message(s) - either offline or using our 800 number.
- Press the "Start" broadcast button.
Contact DSC to learn more about our call broadcast service and phone systems.
Register Online For Call Broadcasting Service
If you wish to use our voice broadcasting phone services, DSC is pleased to offer significant discounts when you use our Online Registration Form. This is a quick and easy way to create an online account and manage your voice broadcasting campaigns.
Start Calling In Just Minutes!. Using our new online signup lets you get started immediately with your calling campaign. Simply create an account and agree to our standard terms and conditions. Then download your list of phone numbers and record a message. We accept major credit cards and for as little as $25, you can begin calling. Its that simple!
If you have any questions, please call us at 602-265-5968.
U.S. Post Office - Columbus, Ohio
"The United States Postal Service® is an independent establishment of the Executive Branch of the United States Government. It operates in a businesslike way.
Today, the Postal Service™ delivers hundreds of millions of messages each day to more than 141 million homes and businesses."
The U.S. Post Offices in Columbus Ohio utilizes our call broadcast services to contact postal employees in the event of an emergency. Emergency phone messages
are sent to employees notifying them of a facility shutdown or other emergency situation. Messages also are sent informing employees to contact their emergency center 800 number for specific information and instructions.
Call Broadcast Outsourcing Service
DSC can provide your organization with a complete, turnkey call broadcast phone system. If you need to get a project or campaign started immediately, we can provide your organization call broadcast outsourcing at our message broadcast call center.
These services are ideal for political calls and community or customer notifications.
The following is a list of some of the features and options available with our call broadcasting service:
- Broadcast different messages to individuals versus answering machines
- Remote database access with XML pull
- Automatic FTC Opt Out compliance
- Call transfer to live agents with intelligent call routing
- Remote call transfer through dial out
- Timeout features and call control options
- Do Not Call checks against your unique database
- Blast messages to millions of households
- Computer generated phone calls for alerts
- Automatic event notifications such as system failures
- Single message broadcast using XML push
- Customized touchphone responses
- Database access and update
- Text to speech data conversions
- Email notification of call results or voicemail
- Touchphone response control for both parties
- Bulk message blast with low flat rates
- Comprehensive online reporting and call management
- Professional voice over talent for on hold message voice overs
Call Us Today
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our call broadcasting systems and services.